Monday 11 June 2012

Nars Pro Prime Multi Protect Primer SPF 30/PA +++

Nars Pro Prime SPF 30 Primer

Nars Pro Prime SPF 30 Primer Review

I bought this on a whim back in April when I ran out of facial sunscreen, and also wanted something to make my make up last a bit longer.

Nars Pro Prime Multi Protect Primer with SPF 30 is a part of Nars’ permanent Pro Prime Line, is colourless on the skin (the sunscreen is chemical, so there’s nothing that will leave a white cast) and has an ultra lightweight texture that I would liken to an oil free moisturiser. It doesn’t feel full of silicone (although it is an ingredient) and I wouldn’t recommend it for somebody who just wans a primer to fill in pores (for that Benefit Porefessional is perfect) What it does do is make make-up application easier, look smoother and last longer.

I don’t find it mattifies my skin, but at the same time it doesn’t feel greasy or heavy, and my skin doesn’t get as oily through the day. This works well with any foundation I have applied over it, and it definitely gives a bit more longevity to foundations that like to disappear (Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, I’m looking at you!)

I really can’t fault this product, and when it runs out am I am most likely going to repurchase, although I am tempted by the Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer! Blogger problems!

Nars Pro Prime Multi Protect Primer SPF 30 costs £24 and is available from here

2 comments:

  1. will be giving this a look, thanks for the suggestion :)

    Nafisah xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh might try this! I've been using the Nip & Fab one and works not too badly, although need to try with more foundations.

    ReplyDelete