1. L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil Once again I have fallen for the hype! I do love Shower Oils, and this one sounds really amazing, I love sweet almond smells as well so this sounds like it would be right up my street!
2. Stila In the Light Palette This palette looks so gorgeous, I swatched it in Boots, and it looks a lot more wearable than my Naked palette. I wish I could justify buying this, but once I use up some MAC shades I’m not keen on I might treat myself!
3. Neals Yard Wild Rose Beauty Balm Need this. I’m currently using the Neals Yard Rose Moisturiser (which I have sneakily pinched from Nik) and my skin is really loving it. I have been having a few patches of dry/dehydrated skin and this sounds like it would be amazing to use at night.
4. Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray I was tempted to buy this last year, but as usual I got distracted by something shiny. I love the Moisture Surge Moisturiser, and as my skins getting a bit dryer I am dying to try this out. But I have to use up my bottle of Fix+ first!
5. REN ClearCalm3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser I have a sample of this, and I really love it. I find it really calming and soothing on the skin, especially if I’m suffering from a breakout or some irritated skin. I will be buying this but I need to use up some other cleansers before I can justify it.