Tuesday 26 June 2012

Skincare Routine: Serums

Serum Ren Elemis

I love serums, and now my skins on the dry side (who am I kidding, my face has turned into the Sahara!) I always use one before my moisturiser for an extra dose of moisture.

In the morning I use REN’s Radiance Perfecting Serum which has Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate and fruit acids to brighten and fade dark spots. This sinks in pretty quickly and has a lovely light formula, my skin feels really soft after using this. I also use the REN Glycolatic Radiance Renewal Mask and the combination of these have really helped to fade my acne scars.

At night I either use the Radiance Perfecting Serum again or if my skin or I will use one of my other serums. The Elemis Super Boost Moisturising Serum* (review) is great for dehydration, and really perks up my skin by the morning. At the minute though my skin is so dry that I have been using REN’s Omega 3 Night Repair Serum, which is in truth more of an oil than a serum. It has Rosehip and Wheat Germ Oils, and it has quite a herbal scent, which may be so strong for some. My skin looks really plumped in the morning and it really sorts out any dry patches.

Once a month when my skin gets a bit spotty, I apply REN’s Clearcalm 3 Replenishing Night Serum just to my chin, jawline and T – Zone and it soothes any annoying spots.

What are your favourite Serums? Any I should try?

Disclaimer – Elemis product provided by PR, REN products purchased by myself.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! So much REN I am in love ;)
    I love REN and have been thinking about getting the radiance serum for a boost as I have the mask and AHA concentrate from the range!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm dying to try the AHA concentrate! Whats it like?
      I think I'm subconsciously letting REN take over my entire skincare routine, love all their products!
      xx

      Delete
  2. I'm using the Moisture Concentrate serum by REN atm and I absolutely adore it :) the radiance one sounds interesting too though xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with REN at the moment. I am intrigued to try the Elemis Fresh skin range. Great post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually really like the Boots Botanics Fits Signs of Ageing Serum, it is not very expensive and I find it works well with my skin. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore Ren! So much Ren love in this post! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried Ren but it seems like everyone really likes it. Must give it a go.
    x
    http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete