Monday 15 October 2012

Bumble and Bumble Straight Blow Dry

 

My hair is not known for cooperating when I want a straight, frizz free style. I've tried so many straightening serums, sprays and creams that I have lost count. None of them really worked until I tried Bumble and Bumble's Straight Blow Dry.

Bumble And Bumble recently launched in Boots, and whilst at the Bond St branch I treated myself to a few of their products, and got given an amazing blow-dry and style by the stylist there, who was extremely helpful.

I was recommended the Straight Blow Dry, a heat activated styling balm which you apply whilst your hair is damp before blow drying and straightening. It's part ofBumble and Bumble's Straight line which also includes a Shampoo, Conditioner and Concen-Straight a professional straightening treatment. I like to wrap my hair in a towel for about 10 minutes to get rid of most of the water before working the product through my hair with my fingers.

I then blow dry with hands first and then I used a Denman brush to concentrate the heat at my roots pulling them taught, and then I use the brush to flick the ends under.

Once I've done all that straightening is a breeze and takes half the time it usually would. It also claims to protect against humidity which I would agree with, as usually any sign of moisture in the air makes my hair revert to its usually frizz, but not when I have used Straight.

I can't recommend this product enough, and I will be reviewing the Shampoo and Conditioner from the same line very soon!

Bumble and Bumble Straight costs £23.50 and is available at Boots, Space Nk and selected salons.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment