Thursday 11 October 2012

Think Pink with Japonesque: Brow Kit

It's October which mean loads of brands are going Pink to support Breast Cancer Awareness. Each sale from Japonesque's Pink range will donate £1 to Breast Cancer Awareness Research, so if you fancy trying some Japonesque products nows a good time to!

I was sent the Brow Kit to try, which has everything you need to shape and tame unruly brows. It contains two brow powders, a wax, a brow gel and some stencils. The colours would suit most hair colours from dark blonde to dark brunette/black.

The stencils are perfect for shaping thinner brows and getting the perfect arch. The powders are just the right pigment and stick around all day especially when set with the wax or gel.

It also contains some of Jonesque's Tweezers which have overtaken my Tweezermans as my favourite pair!

Japonesque's Brow Kit cost £21.00 and is available from HQ Hair (link)

 

2 comments:

  1. I really like your site - very dynamic and colourful and your commentary is interesting also. I'm reviewing the Japonesque Brow Kit myself soon and I hope my write-up is as good as yours.Best wishes. https://twitter.com/trybeauty
    http://thinkbeautytrybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete