Sunday 20 March 2011

Bright Blue FOTD

Just a quick FOTD from last night. I apologise for the ridulous expression but I was in a rush...

Again, not quite sure what my face was doing but nevermind!
Products Used

Eyes: UDPP, Mac White Frost (Inner Corner + Highlight) Inglot Matte 371 (Crease) Inglot DS 483 (Upper Crease) Mac Shimmermoss (Blended below 371) Inglot Cream Eyeliner 77, Lancome Hypnose, Eylure 116 Falsies.

Face: Maxfactor Miracle Touch (Creamy Ivory), Mac Studio Finish Concealer ( NC20) Estee Lauder Doublewear Powder in Shell Mac Blush in Dame.

Lips: Gosh Soft 'n' Shine in Scarlett

I wore this look out last night, for drinks with my boyfriend. Probably ill advised as I did a 5K run for Comic relief this morning! Was tiring but worth it.

Also thought I'd share my nails from last night, my first experience with crackle polishes.


I used Berry Ice Cream + Lemon (on the index finger) and Black Crackle, all by Barry M.

Im going to Birmingham tomorow so expect a haul post in a day or so! Selfridges here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment