Monday 14 March 2011

Recent Haul

Ill be posting reviews of most of these products later in the week but for now some photo's...


No7 Natural Blush in Honey (£9.00 for 5g or £4.00 with the current vouchers!)
I had been looking for a neutral toned blush for workand this seemed to fit the bill a nice nude that doesn't pull orange on my cool toned skin. Perfect.
No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Totally Teal (£7.50), 17 Matte Top Coat (£4.00), Barry M Nail Paint in Grey (£2.99)
I need more nail varnish like I need a hole in the head but oh well. A bit late on the matte nail varnish band wagon but at under a fiver ( and currently available in the 3 for 2 offer) I figured why not.
17 Lasting Fix Lipsticks in Hot Chilli and Dreamy (£4.29 each) also availible on the 3 for 2)
I didn't have an orangey red and I can't wait to wear Hot Chilli once summer finally arrives! Dreamy is a nice addition to my pink lipstick collection.
That it for this haul. Reviews and swatches to follow in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment