Monday 27 June 2011

Mac Impeccable Brow Pencil...Not so Impeccable after all


I've been using this for a while now, after deciding paying the same price for a tenth of the product with Mac's twist up brow pencils was not worth it. I'm starting to reconsider this opinion.
Ive tried using this every which way possible but nothing about the texture works for me. It is near enough impossible to create a fine line with this, even with daily sharpening, meaning I can't create the elongated brow I need after overplucking as a teenager.
When used to fill in gaps, I find it makes my brows more unruly than they were to start with. Over all I'm not very impressed with this product.
The only thing I like about it is the colour, which has enough grey in it to stop it from looking to red against my skin.
Some swatches if your still interested;

Impeccable brow pencil is priced at £11.50 and available from Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment