Tuesday 21 June 2011

Too Faced Bronzing Powder in Chocolate Soleil

If pale isn't your thing in the warmer months but fake tan scares you a little bit, you should take a look at this bronzer. Priced at £22.00, for 10g and available from Boots, this bronzer was just what I was looking for this summer.
Chocolate Soleil Swatched


I like that this bronzer isn't too orange toned, as it means it doesn't look to harsh against my pale skin. Ive been using it on the high points of my face, where I would usually catch the sun (if I wasn't permanently slathered in factor 50!)
This bronzer is completely matte, which means it can be used allover for a natural tan, something that is hard to achieve with a shimmery bronzer. Ive been pairing this with either Mac Pink Swoon or Benefit Dandelion, but I think it would look great with Benefit Coralista or Bella Bamba if you have warmer skin.
Also did I mention it amells like chocolate! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment