Friday 23 September 2011

Autumn Daytime FOTD

DSC_1614

It’s September, so I don’t care what the weather’s like, it’s Autumn. My favourite make-up season. Pale skin becomes the popular choice, and eye, lip and cheek colours get deeper and darker and I can stop pretending I want to wear neon eyeshadow. I tried out some classic autumnal colours in celebration.

Products Used:

Face: Bourjois Bio Detox Foundation, Collection 2000 Concealer, Mac Blot Powder, Sleek Blush in Suede.

Eyes: UDPP, Sleek Oh So Special Palette, Rimmel Flash Eyeliner, MUA Eyebrow Pencil, Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara

Lips: No7 Liner in Plum, Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 05.

5 comments:

  1. That lipstick looks great on you, I love shades like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I love wearing shades like this in autumn, got some more great ones to show on here :)
    Hollie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the lid colours, very seasonal indeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaelle - All from the Oh So Special palette, I've used so much since I bought it I'm seriously considering buying a back-up!

    Sidrah - Thanks
    Hollie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete