Sunday 25 September 2011

Kate Moss for Rimmel

DSC_1790

I missed the build up for these lipsticks arrival but when I spotted them in Boots I had to have a little look, and I some how ended up buying two of them. I bought shades 3 and 5. 3 is a warm nude and 5 is berry toned pink.

Kate Moss

Both shades have a creamy, satin finish and are quite moisturising on the lips, but because of this their wear time does suffer. I’ve tried them on their own and over a lip liner and you should get a few extra hours of wear if you use a lip liner. These glide on really easily because of their smooth texture, you won’t need to use a lip brush.

DSC_0937

Do I think you need to rush out of the house to snap these up? No. They’re nice lipsticks but the hype surrounding them is mainly to do with the name attached. There are some nice colours, but they are nothing out of the ordinary and are quite a basic range of satin finish lipsticks. They would be great for someone who wants to add some classic colours to their collection, and there is definitely a colour to suit everyone. 

I’m very happy with the colours I picked up, 5 especially being a great autumn shade and I used it in this FOTD.

You can find the full range of Kate Moss Lipsticks at Boots and Superdrug priced £5.49

No comments:

Post a Comment