Tuesday 10 July 2012

FOTD feat Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation

My Illamasqua order arrived this morning, and as I hadn't put on any make up yet I had to use the Rich Liquid Foundation that I picked up in the sale! I haven't used a full coverage foundation since I had a falling out with Estée Lauder Double Wear (every time I wore it I got a big breakout on my jaw/chin) and was dubious as to whether or not I would like it after months of wearing just tinted moisturiser.

It gives really good coverage, and to me doesn't feel heavy. The best thing so far though, it smells like cake! I'll get a review up once I've used it a bit more.

FACE

Nars Primer SPF 30

Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation in 133

MAC Blot Powder

Fashionista Blush in Butterscotch

EYES

MAC Electric Eel & Wedge ( I can only apologise for the blending, or lack of was in a rush!)

Soap and Glory Pen Liner

No7 Fanomenal Lashes Mascara

MUA Eyeshadow in 19 (Brows)

LIPS

Dainty Doll Storm in a Teacup

 

2 comments:

  1. This looks lovely! I've been using RL foundation for about a year now. It's a bit drying, but I love it. I very nearly bought another one, the sale price was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Electric Eel looks stunning on you! Love the idea of a foundation that smells like cake!

    ReplyDelete