I’ve seen this tag popping up all over Blogs and Youtube so I thought I’d join in!
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
1. My most inexpensive beauty items are my MUA eyeshadows, which cost a very pocket friendly £1! All of the shades I’ve tried are pigmented, easy to blend and just lovely eye shadows. I use one of the matt shades everyday for my eyebrows. My most expensive is Dior Amber Diamond Highlighter, which was in my opinion worth every penny of the £31.50!
2. The beauty product I have a love hate relationship is definitely my MAC 109, I love the shape and size, perfect for highlighting or contouring, but mine sheds like a mo’fo! If I ever use it I end up with hair all over my face! I should probably find a new brush to contour with. I haven’t really found many products hard to get, but when I lived in London, it wasn’t unusual for me to visit a few MAC stores/counters stalking the new collections!
3. My most delicious beauty products have to be my Soap and Glory products, I love the Breakfast Scrub and whenever I use it I have to stick my nose in the tub and breathe in the gorgeous scent! I also love the scent of Hand Food, which smells beautiful! I also have to mention the vanilla scented MAC lipsticks, whenever I apply the scent just makes it all the more enjoyable.
4. Probably my Sleek/MUA palettes, I love them all but I’m too lazy to dig them out and use them. I’m dying to depot them all so I can get some use out of them, but I think it would be a mammoth task!
5. As someone who suffers from hormonal/cystic acne and scarring I don’t feel very confident until I have my foundation and concealer on. It just makes my skin look so much better, and I can’t imagine being someone who doesn’t wear foundation!
6. Bit cliché but a sense of humour is a must, I love that me and Nik can still laugh and giggle like idiots after 3 years together. I quite like tattoos (which Nik has a fair few of) dark hair and dark eyes. But as always it’s not just about appearances, I love Nik, and will no matter what! Slushy much?
7. As much as I love my Boots and Superdrug finds I would love to receive some Chanel or Dior as I gift, it’s not something I would buy for myself regularly, but as a treat it would be lovely!
I’m not going to tag any one per se, but if you want to to this tag or already have please link me up in the comments!