Friday 20 April 2012

Bargain of the Week

Revlon Strawberry Suede Raspberry Bite

I have been lusting after some harder to find Revlon shades for about a year know, but I’m not keen on using eBay, and well laziness prevailed.

There’s a discount cosmetics shop in Loughborough, called Blush Beauty Box that I love browsing when I feel like grabbing a bargain. They have recently moved to a bigger location and stock some great brands both high end and high street, if your in the Leicestershire area I really recommend checking them out! You can view their website here

Whilst browsing the lipsticks I found the discontinued Strawberry Suede and Raspberry Bite (which I think is US exclusive?) they weren’t priced, but I knew I had to have them.  These were £1.99 each!

I’m not sure why I didn’t immediately go and raid the stand, but I’m sure I will find myself back there very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment