Wednesday 18 April 2012

Step into Summer with Liz Earle

kit2

Just a quick post today to let you guys know about a great offer currently on Liz Earle’s website. For £39.75 you get 10 travel size  products (£71.75 Value), making this a great way to try the line without committing to full size products.

Included in the set are:

Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 50ml tube + 1 muslin cloth
Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer 30ml
Skin Repair Moisturiser - Dry/sensitive 15ml tube
Brightening Treatment Mask 50ml tube
Energising Body Wash 100ml bottle
Energising Body Scrub 50ml tube
Foot Scrub 15ml tube
Foot Repair Moisturiser 15ml tube
Foot Spritzer 75ml
Botanical Shine Shampoo for all hair types 50ml tube

Liz Earle products are ones I always have a stash of, I always go straight back to them if I react badly to something, and I really can’t recommend them enough!

You can find this offer here and read my other Liz Earle posts here.

2 comments: