Thursday 5 April 2012

Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic

Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic Face Mask

I haven’t been in Lush since my massive haul in the Christmas sale, because I didn’t really need anything, my Lush drawer was full! When I finally ran out of Bath Ballistics and Bubble Bars I popped in to get a Comforter Bubble Bar (one of my faves as you can get at least 3 baths out of them) and after hearing Estee from essiebutton rave about the Catastrophe Cosmetic Mask, I had to get one as well!

Lush’s Fresh Face Masks cost £5.75 and need to be kept in the fridge. These keep for about a month, so I am always quite generous when I use them so I don’t waste any, and I get about 5 masks from one tub.

It feels very gentle on the skin, and after leaving it on for about 10 – 15 minutes I rinse it off and my skin feels soothed and a lot softer. It helps calm the redness I get on my cheeks, and I feel it does help calm down breakouts and spots. It has quite a light scent, it smells sort of like Parma Violet sweets!

I think I will be trying either the Oatifix or Brazened Honey Mask next, if you do try one of these make sure you hang on to the pots as Lush will give you a free mask for every five empty clean tubs you bring them!

No comments:

Post a Comment