Thursday 19 April 2012

Lips Red as Blood. Hair Black as Night.

Snow White and The Huntsman Diego Dalla Palma

When you have as much make up as I do, it takes something really special get me really excited. Diego Dalla Palma’s Snow White and the Huntsman Palette has got me weak at the knees.

Diego Dalla Palma are the official cosmetics partner to the Snow White and the Huntsman movie which stars Kristen Stewart as Snow White, and Charlize Theron as the Evil Queen, and is released on June 1st in the UK. I cannot wait for this film to be released, Snow White was the first Disney film I saw as a child, and I can’t wait to see this more sinister adaptation

The palette contains six gorgeous neutrals (three shimmers; Snow, Shield and Mirror Mirror and three mattes; Fairest, Destiny and Battleground) a beautiful (and full size) blood red lipstick in The Wicked Queen and a black eyeliner pencil in Dark Night

I’m already creating looks with this in my head and think it would work equally well for the simple look that Kristen Stewart wears in the film, or a more dramatic evil queen look (which I will no doubt be sporting when I drag Nik to see the movie)

This palette will retail at a very reasonable £25 (it has a £105 value!) and will be available exclusively at Tesco stores and Tesco Direct.

2 comments:

  1. Wow this looks amazing, gonna be looking out for this :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this looks like the sort of thing I will like. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete