Sunday 28 August 2011

A Little Reminder…

Unless you have been hiding away for some time you will probably know there is a Models Own sale happening at the minute. As promised when they reached 50,000 likes on Facebook they released a code for 50% off all purchases of £20 or more (P&P is still it’s fixed price of £2.95, unless you spend over £25 once the discount has already been applied)

Being as it isn’t pay day for almost a week I haven’t been able to buy as much as I would of liked but I thought it would be rude no to buy a few bits:

b

I bought Nail Polishes in Purple Grey, Grace Green and Nude Beige. I haven’t tried Models Own Polishes yet but can’t wait to try these out!

I also bought a Lip Balm in Blackberry (read my review of the Fuchsia shade here) which looks like a great wine colour for autumn and winter.

I also bought a Lip Brush as for some reason my Mac one is constantly running away from me, and I can’t afford to spend another £15.

If your at all curious about Models Own products, now is the time to try them out! The sale finishes tomorow so get ordering!

No comments:

Post a Comment