Tuesday 30 August 2011

Review - Good Things Miracle Mattifier

DSC_1398

I’ve found lately that none of my moisturisers were really working for me, all leaving my skin too shiny for my liking and not sinking in quick enough. Good Things a skincare line that keeps getting my attention with its great-smelling, chemical free products that actual work. It doesn’t promise you that natural skincare will change your life, rid you of all blemishes and wrinkles etc it just promise to be free from SLS, parabens, mineral oils and other nasties. As well as that all their products are vegetarian and vegan friendly.

Miracle Mattifier is aimed at people with an oily skin type and promises to sink into the skin quickly so skin stays smooth, matte and is less prone to break out. Surprisingly it has quite a rich thick texture, as you will notice in the photo below, but it really does sink in quickly. I massage it in for a few seconds and there is no residue left behind, my skin is left smoother and more matte.

DSC_1399

This makes a great base for make-up and I have been using it under Bourjois’ Silicone Free Bio Detox Foundation (which can be a bit tricky to blend) and it gives a great surface to work on.

For your money you get 100ml of product, which is great, as you only need the amount shown to cover your face, so a tube will last you ages!

If you have oily skin and are looking for a well priced moisturiser to help you keep it under control then Good Things Miracle Mattifier may be worth a look. I wouldn’t recommend it to those with drier skins, as you might find it doesn’t give you enough moisturisers, but Good Things do a couple of moisturisers (as well as a cleanser) aimed at drier skins.

You can find Miracle Mattifier at Boots, Superdrug and Sainsbury's where it retails at £7.99 for 100ml

No comments:

Post a Comment