Thursday 4 August 2011

Review: Good Things Stay Clear Purifying Cleanser

DSC_0947
I bought this as I wanted a cleanser that was quick to use in the morning and didn’t require any faffing around with a muslin cloth. I also wanted something that was SLS free, so when I spotted this at Boots, I picked it up.
It is free from parabens, sodium laureth sulphate and mineral oils, it is also suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It claims to use extracts of blueberry, mango and willow bark to ‘decongest the skin’ and keep ‘breakouts at bay’, I haven’t used it long enough to notice any skin benefits yet, but it does exactly what I need it to.
DSC_0948
It’s a gel like consistency, but it doesn’t foam up a lot. After using this my skin feels comfortable and clean but not stripped; something that usually happens when I use foaming cleansers. I haven’t tested this cleanser’s ability at removing make-up because that isn’t why I bought it, I think a cream or oil based cleanser is necessary for make-up removal anyway.
It comes packaged in a simple white tube,so is perfect for travelling. Another thing I love about this product is the scent! It really does gorgeously and naturally fruity, a great scent to pick you up in the morning.
Here’s the ingredients for anyone who’s interested:
DSC_0951
You can find Stay Clear at Boots priced £5.10 for 150ml.

No comments:

Post a Comment