Monday 19 March 2012

Blistex MedPlus For Lips

DSC_0862A product I have been loving this past week is Blistex MedPlus for Lips. It's been a while since I've bought a product from Blistex, I always looked over that section of Boots, it always seems to remind me of being about 14 and buying every type of Carmex available.
But after hearing Essie Button rave about this, in so many of her videos I had to try it. I was not disappointed, it smells amazing, it's got a really menthol kick. It is quite strong so if you don't really like scented lip products, I would avoid. One of its main ingredients is Lanolin, and it really makes my lips feel soft and conditioned.

It's completely transparent so won't affect the shade of your lipstick, and works well under a lipstick or a gloss.
For just under £3 you can't go wrong with this, I love it and I'll definitely be buying a second for my handbag!

2 comments:

  1. my lips have been chapping and its horrid! will have to have a better look at the lipcare range, this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked this up the other day when they didn't have the Intensive Moisturiser one in a tube and wasn't massively impressed :( It's better than a lot of other lip balms I've tried though :) I still swear by Intensive Moisturiser!

    ReplyDelete