Friday 23 March 2012

FOTD: Current Favourites

Current Favourite FOTD

I have been buying way too much stuff lately. I have used quite a lot of stuff up, I was going to do an empties post but I have chucked most of it away (d’oh!) alas some products are refusing to die. I haven’t been getting on with MAC’s Mineralize Skinfinish lately but it seems like its never going to run out!

I have been loving the L’Oreal Lumi Magique foundation lately (reviewed here) which I used here, but I have just picked up the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation to try! I’m slowly very quickly becoming a foundation addict, craving a medium coverage and a healthy glow. I’ve also got my eye on the new Bourjois Flower Perfection foundation, and the 123 foundation that’s launching soon. The current 3 for 2 at Boots doesn’t help!

Face

L’Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation (C1)

Vichy Dermablend Foundation (Porcelain)

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish (Light)

MAC Harmony Blush

Fashionista Rose Glow Blush

No7 Vital Enlightening Highlighter

Eyes

Maybelline On and On Bronze Colour Tattoo

Naked Palette

L’Oreal Black Lacquer Liner

Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara

Vivo Brow Kit

Lips

MAC Kinda Sexy

I picked up a few Revlon Colourburst Lip Butters today so look out for a review on those soon!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely look. It really annoys me when products just never want to end, I end up using more of it to try and use it up. lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ! I'm glad to see someone else using Harmony. It doesn't get enough love!

    ReplyDelete