Saturday 17 March 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoos: A Closer Look.

DSC_0831

DSC_0837

So as I mentioned yesterday I picked up three of the new Maybelline Color Tattoos. The shades I got were On and On Bronze, Permanent Taupe and Endless Purple. They all cost £4.99 each and are currently on 3 for 2 at Superdrug.

I am wearing Permanent Taupe as a base for a grey and green look today, and so far so good! I’m wearing it without primer so I can really test the wear. The colour of Permanent Taupe, really reminds me of MAC Copperplate, and its definitely my favourite!

I’ll be back later with swatches and a review later in the week!

I’m off for lunch with Nik and my sister and a few tipples as it St Patricks! What are you doing with your Saturday?

2 comments:

  1. I'd be really interested to see these swatched and hear what you think of the wear! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. These really are great! I own the bronze shade & love to use it on days when I'm feeling lazy and just want a quick wash of color on my lids. It really makes a huge difference!

    Also, this is a bit of a side note, but I think its funny how the names are different here in the US. My bronze Color Tattoo is called "Bad to the Bronze" but I swear it is the exact same color.

    Love your blog! Now following :)

    http://alittlebeautylux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete