Thursday 29 March 2012

Spring FOTD: feat Revlon Lip Butter Raspberry Pie

Spring FOTD Revlon Lip Butter

As I mentioned in a previous post I bought Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation and have been loving it. It’s light coverage, and looks really naturally flawless on the skin. It really is a gorgeous foundation for spring, but I’ll stop gushing now and tell you what else I’m wearing!

Most of the products used in this are from Boots/Superdrug and I’m really falling back in love with my more inexpensive make up lately.

FACE

Borujois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in 51

Vichy Dermablend Coverstick in Porcelain

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in Vanilla

MAC Blot Powder

No7 Highlighter

Fashionista Blush in Glowing

EYES

Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo On and On Bronze

MUA Glam Days Palette

Inglot Gel Eyeliner

Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara

Vivo Brow Kit

Lips

Revlon Lip Butter Raspberry Pie

3 comments:

  1. I love the colours of the eyeshadow on you, is it a particular shade from the palette or is it blended colours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole look is so pretty and I love your brows!




    Viktoria

    ReplyDelete