Friday 9 March 2012

Caudalie Beauty Elixir

Caudalie Beaute Elixir Facial Spray Beauty Spray

I picked this up after Gemsmaquillage mentioned it a video and said it was good for acne prone skin. It’s a facial spray boasting extracts of grape, rosemary essential oil, orange blossom and rose extracts, benzoin, myrrh essential oils of organic balm mint in it’s ingredients. Caudalie is a French skincare brand that ‘formulate ultra effective and natural’ products inspired by the humble grape, this is the first product I have tried from them, and I am desperate to try some more!

Now the weather is getting a bit warmer, I love having a product like this with me to spray on the go when my face is feeling hot, or I just need something to perk me up a bit! I can really smell the mint when I spray this, and it really is a gorgeous, luxurious scent, it a great instant pick me up.

The packaging is feels very expensive and a more of a luxury than say MAC’s Fix +. I haven’t noticed any dramatic skincare benefits, but I will definitely be repurchasing this as it is so easy to use, and so refreshing.

I ordered my 30ml size from Feel Unique (link) where it costs £9.35. It is also available in a 100ml bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment