Sunday 20 November 2011

Where You Drink Champagne and It tastes Just Like Cherry Cola

DSC_2264
Another shot of Lola, taken in front of the fire, in the five minutes of the day that she is actually tired. I’ve spent today sleeping in, eating sushi, blogging and napping. Perfect Sunday! I’ll be going to see Breaking Dawn tomorrow, and although I wouldn’t class myself as a massive fan of the film series, I’m really looking forward to see how it pans out. I’ve read a lot of negative reviews of the film, but I don’t think Twilight is the type of flm that will ever win critics hearts, so I don’t pay all that much attention to them. I’m also looking forward to seeing 50/50 when it is released on Friday, it stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt (500 Days of Summer) and Seth Rogan (Green Lantern/Knocked Up).
I’ve got a busy week next week, as I work in retail, Christmas preparations are in full swing, and I have lots too organise!

No comments:

Post a Comment