Tuesday 8 November 2011

Loreal Studio Secrets Universal Lip Glow

DSC_2121

This is a product I have been loving lately, although I must admit I bought it simply because it looks so pretty. It reminds me of some jelly like translucent lipsticks Clarins released last Summer, and I just has to snap it up.

The idea is simple, the colour adjust depending on the wearer, and gives you a tailor made perfect pink. I have read however that the colour you get depends on temperature.

The bullet is a clean neon pink, but this will translate to anything from a baby pink, to a light berry tone on the lips. It has a slight fruit scent, but it doesn’t last long after application. The product has a lipbalm like texture, and wears like a lip balm, it will transfer when you eat and drink, but this is the type of product I carry with me when my lips are dehydrated so I don’t find this to be an issue.

You can find Loreal Studio Secrets Universal Lip Glow in Boots Superdrug and Tesco where it is priced at around £8.

2 comments:

  1. This looks brilliant I shall have to take a look when I get to Superdrug later today X

    Thanks for the review x

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the words Lip Glow, I immediately thought of the Dior Lip Glow. This looks a lot brighter than the Dior one, and more translucent. But I am so very interested now!

    ReplyDelete