Tuesday 1 November 2011

LLYMLRS Jewels, A Lipstick of The Day and An Introduction

DSC_2152

Since I started reading LLYMLRS, I’ve thought the rings she wear were gorgeous, and I’ve finally got round to ordering some! I made use of the 3 for 2 deal she has running, which means you can get your pick of any three rings for a purse-friendly £8. I can see these getting daily wear, I chose some lovely warm, autumn colours but most of the rings are available in a choice of 8 colours. All the rings should fit most people as the sizing is adjustable, they fit my fairly large middle finger without pinching or being uncomfortable, so I can’t see anyone having that issue with them.

You can find LLYMLRS Rings in her Blog Shop, and they are priced at £4.

DSC_2149

Apologies for the rubbish picture, I was in a rush to make my train, and didn’t realise how zoomed in my camera was! I wanted to post this because I rediscovered MAC’s Rebel Lipstick in my stash which is one of my favourite colour’s for A/W. It’s a lovely pink-toned berry shade. I think it would suit most skin tones, and I can imagine it would be beautiful on dark skin. It pulls quite pink on me, but that makes it lot more unique than my other (and I have a lot!) berry toned lipsticks.

lola

I would like to introduce you all to Lola, my parents new dog. She is a one year old Chocolate Dalmatian, who they have adopted from the RSPCA. I went to meet her on Sunday, and she is gorgeous, a real character. She is deaf so she is sadly going to have to be kept on a lead in open space, as she tends to get excited by new things, and wants to bound over to investigate, and can’t hear you calling her back. I’ll be going to visit her after they pick her up on Thursday and can’t wait. Since I lost my dog, Tess( who was also a rescue dog) I’ve really missed having a pet in my life. Lola also has one blue eye and one green, she looks like David Bowie in dog form!

No comments:

Post a Comment