Saturday 24 December 2011

Carmine: December Edit

DSC_0144

DSC_0140

Carmine’s December box is another brilliant box, and I feel it has outdone their November box (which I also loved) this box seems to be a lot more balanced, the range of products included is great. The fact that it contains a make-up item, skincare, body care, hair care and a brush means the box doesn’t lean to heavily on one type of item, where as the last box felt very make-up orientated.

In my box I received;

Japonesque Smudger Brush: I love that this was included in the box, up until recently Japonesque was pretty difficult to get hold of in the UK (I will be reviewing selection of they’re Travel brushes, that are now sold at Boots very soon!) and it’s a great way for people to be introduced to the brand. The smudger brush a really useful one to have in your collection, it’s perfect for smudging eyeliner, especially on the lower lashline.

Weleda Pomegranate Creamy Body Wash: This smells amazing! I love getting luxury shower products, as I wouldn’t usually spend the money on them myself. This is also full size, so you get plenty of time to test it.

KMS California Free Shape: This is designed to make drying you hair a lot quicker, it claims to make it 50% quicker. I hate drying my hair so I tried this out yesterday, after shampooing my hair (yes I forgot to condition!) and my hair took next to no to dry, and feels great. My hair gets weighed down really easily, and my hair still feels light, and as if I haven’t uses any product. Definite repurchase.

Institut Esthederm Time Technology Cream: I have used this a couple of times, and so far I’m impressed. It’s lightweight, and feels really refreshing on the skin. It brightens my complexion without making me oily/shiny. I was really happy to receive this as I wouldn’t have tried it otherwise.

DSC_0147

MyFace Blingtone in Sp’ice’y: Another product I have glanced at Boots but never got round to trying. This is a glittery shadow, with a satin base. This shadow does contain a lot of silver glitter, but it will blend away if you want it too.

DSC_0119

DSC_0122

Also included was a a voucher for free Brow Threading at any Benito Brows, which I’m not sure if I’ll use as I’m a bit of a control freak when it comes to my brows!

Do you subscribe to Carmine? Or any other beauty boxes?

No comments:

Post a Comment