Thursday 15 December 2011

Everyday Essentials: Urban Decay Primer Potion

Urban Decay Primer Potion

DSC_0023

So when I was in Nottingham at the weekend I finally caved and repurchased a tube of Urban Decay Primer Potion. I’d been without it for a couple of weeks and couldn’t live without it anymore! And now they’ve finally listened to their customers and gotten rid of the awful genie bottle packaging, its a lot easier to use.

I’ve tried this and Too Faced Shadow Insurance, and I find UDPP a lot easier to work with, it has a drier texture so I don’t have to wait for it to set. They both work in terms of keeping my eyeshadow on all day (and all night if needs be) but I prefer the application of UDPP.

Urban Decay Primer Potion costs £14.50 and is available at Debenhams. It is also available in three other shades.

2 comments:

  1. Love this and then when you run out of this try the MUA one :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, I'll be doing a comparison of the MUA primer and this as soon as I can get my hands on it!
    Hollie
    xx

    ReplyDelete