Tuesday 13 December 2011

My Current Lush Favourites

DSC_2403

I’m a fan of Lush most of the year, but their Christmas stuff make me fall in love with going in their and finding festive scented soaps and bath goodies. I also braved the boxing day sales last year just to go grab some Lush Christmas goodies at 50% off! This year I have found a few new favourites, but I’ll also be including some permanent items that I like to repurchase.

Magic Wand Bubble Bar (£4.95) This is a new product this year, and I’ll definitely be stocking up before Christmas time is over! I love the regular bubble bars, (which retail for about £2-£4) but this is great because you can reuse it!I’ve used mine at least ten times, and I still have a fair amount left. It also smells like the Snow Fairy shower gel.Great to keep you in festive, girly baths throughout the festive season!

Candy Cane Soap (£2.75/100g) This is the perfect scented soap for me, I love a mint hot chocolate when the weather turns cold, and this smells so gorgeously of mint, but it still smells creamy and indulgent. The scent of this soap manages to linger around after I leave the shower as well, and who doesn’t want to smell like a Candy Cane?

Solid Cleansers (£5.95/100g) I bought Lush’s Herbalism Solid Cleanser because my skin was driving me insane and wanted to try something new. I now use it everyday, as it exfoliates and cleanses my skin. It’s great at reducing shine and keeping spots at bay.

Lip Tints (£4.25- £4.75) I’ve had the Snow Fairy Lip Tint in my bag all week, and I love using it. It smells gorgeous, a although it looks very bright pink it gives lips a gorgeous ‘my lips but better look’. There’s plenty of shades and scents to suit everyone.

Solid Perfume (£4.50 - £10.00) I don’t love all of the scents available, but Vanillary is great for popping in your bag to top up throughout the day. I love warm, sweet, foodie smells and this is perfect for me. I use the solid version as I find it doesn’t have any alcohol type smell to it, which ruins a lot of scents for me.

So that’s my top five Lush products, I can see myself going back to Lush and having a little splurge soon. You might have noticed I’ve not been on here for a few days, I’ve had a busy weekend! Me and Nik went up to Nottingham for the weekend and stayed in the Park Plaza (gorgeous hotel) and did some Christmas shopping and cocktail drinking! I also had my work xmas do on Sunday which was great fun.

What are your favourite Lush products? Anything I should try?

2 comments:

  1. Buche de Noel, the Christmas version of Angels on Bare Skin is gorgeous! It smells lovely and leaves skin so smooth. I'd give it a try. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cupcake fresh face mask, smitten hand cream, porridge soap, and lemony flutter! :)

    ReplyDelete