Saturday 23 July 2011

Beauty Essential: Quickies Nail Remover Pads

DSC_0749
I have something to confess. I’m extremely lazy, oh and clumsy. So a bottle of nail polish remover is just asking for trouble as far as I’m concerned; one too many time I have spilt an entire bottle over the carpet.
This is where Quickies Nail Polish Remover Pads come in. A box contains twenty pads pre-soaked with nail polish remover, perfect for lazy gals such as myself! I find two pads is more than enough to remove the average paint job.
The only thing I would say is to not but your nails any where near your mouth after you have used these, the taste will linger for a fair while. But I will forgive it that as I can get all my polish off in under five minutes.
You can find Quickies at Boots priced at £2.10

No comments:

Post a Comment