Thursday 21 July 2011

A little haul…

I went into Boots this afternoon to get a hair dye and couldn’t resist using some Boots Points (so I haven’t technically broken my no buy!) to get something from Nicola Roberts Dainty Doll range which has recently cropped up in selected Boots stores.
DSC_0572
I picked up a lipstick(£12.50) 003 ( it’s my party) one of five colours in the lipstick range, all aimed at paler skin. It’s my party is a bright coral pink, although it looks a lot redder in the tube. I’ll be doing a full review in a day or so when I have tested wear time!
DSC_0583
I also picked up a John Frieda Precision Foam Colour in Deep Cherry Brown. I’ve used this colour once before and I’m a big fan of the foam, not only because its easy but I only need one box to do my hair, where as with traditional dyes I would need two!
Dainty Doll is available at Harrods and selected Boots, John Frieda Precision Foam Colour is available at Boots, Superdrug and supermarkets, and is currently on offer for £6.79 at Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment