Friday 22 July 2011

Dainty Doll Lipstick in It’s My Party

DSC_0548
As I mentioned yesterday, I discovered the new Dainty Doll concession in Boots and the line of lipsticks caught my eye, knowing I had just enough Boots points to cover one I limited myself to choosing one ( not an easy task!) and settled upon the bright coral pink ‘It’s My Party’.
The outer packaging is gorgeous, I love the design on the box, and it’s nice to see something different to a plain black box with nothing but a brand name.
DSC_0558
DSC_0572
It’s My Party is a beautiful shade for paler skin tones, it isn’t too orange or too pink, so will suit cooler and warmer toned skin, and because it’s so bright it will suit darker skin as well. Its a matte finish lipstick, and a tad dry, but not uncomfortable,  so you will want to exfoliate and use some lip balm. Because of the finish the wear time is very good lasting around 4 hours on me before it started to fade, and this could be lengthened with use of a lip liner or primer.
DSC_0574
It’s My Party swatched.
Have you checked out the Dainty Doll line? ill definitely be picking up some more of the lipsticks, and taking a look at the blushers!

No comments:

Post a Comment