Images from Google.
1. Soap and Glory: Peaches and Clean(£6.00); I have a serious thing about buying cleansers and this one looks (and smells) lovely. I’m very keen to try it out and put it through it’s paces.
2. Inglot; If there's one thing I miss about living in London it’s Inglot, I’ll be heading down to the Westfield in White City, to add some more pretties to my stash.
3 Mac Violetta (LE Version Pictured) (£13.50); I almost bought this when I was in London last year but I was distracted my the more fuchsia Show Orchid.
4. Cupcakes; I miss being able to frequent the Hummingbird Bakery, their cupcakes are amazing, especially their limited edition seasonal ones. One of my favourites being a Lemonade Cupcake I tried last summer,
5. Sleek; Sleek release their Pout Paints on August 3rd, I plan to pick a few up along with a palette (or two!)
6. Shu Uemura; I love the Shu Uemura boutique in Covent Garden and spent a lot of time browsing in there, I might actually buy something this time!