Tuesday 18 October 2011

MUA Glamour Nights & Days Palettes

SONY DSCSONY DSC

Here’s a sneak peek of MUA’s latest offerings! Due to be released at selected Superdrug’s on the 26th of October, I think these will be another sell out product for the brand, much like their Heaven and Earth Palette. Both palettes have a great range of shades, including for the first time, some matte shades! I really cannot ait to get my hands on these palettes, the Days palette having some gorgeous colours for work or balancing out a bright lip, and the Night’s having some lovely, festive shades some of which are sure to push you outside your comfort zone! I can’t wait to try out the red in the Nights palette, I’m just hoping it isn’t too pink.

Will you be rushing to Superdrug on the 26th to get these?

No comments:

Post a Comment