image from weheartit.comI always read Karen over at MBB’s Monday Poll, so when I saw Fee had posted in on her blog I thought I’d get myself in on the act!
1. Mood: Tired, but looking forward to catching the next episode of The Walking Dead on FX in an hour!
2. If you could dine (for free) anywhere in the world tonight, where would it be? I would love some Dim Sum, nowhere in my town sells Dim Sum, so I only get to eat it when I visit London. I would love to go to one of the great Dim Sum restaurants in China Town. I could eat my weight in steamed Crab and Pork Dumplings!
3. Do you have any siblings?I have a younger sister, she’s 17.
4. If your pets could talk, what would they say about you? My dog, Tess, passed away not long ago, but she always used to look at me like she was trying to say something. I would sit and natter on to her for ages, and she always looked like she understood. I’ve been looking at adopting a dog, from a local shelter but I need to fix my new house up a bit first, I really miss having the companionship of a pet.
5. Which one do you follow most often, your heart or your head? I normally manage to rationalise my hearts way of thinking, and although I’ve second guessed my decisions, I don’t think I’d change anything.
6. What are three songs on your road trip playlist? David Bowie – Rebel Rebel, The White Stripes Icky Thump, Wretch 32 – Tracktor
7. Would you consider yourself renowned or famous for anything in particular?I like to think I’m quite good in the kitchen, but I love trying new recipes, so I’m not always making the same things. Although I can make a mean chicken curry from scratch.
8. Your favorite place for dessert?I went to a French Cafe/Restaurant while I was in London this summer, and I tried my first Crème Brule. I can’t wait to go back there, and have it again.
9. Scariest movie you’ve ever seen? The SAW films, I’ve seen the first two, and I refuse to watch any more. I really hate them!
10. Weekly goals: Have a relaxing weekend. I’m pretty stressed and the minute, but I’m hoping to challenge that with shopping, and copious amount of Peppermint Hot Chocolate.