Monday 14 May 2012

Essie Mint Candy Apple

Essie Mint Candy Apple

As I mentioned in my last NOTD, I picked up the very hyped Essie Mint Candy Apple. It’s a beautiful shade, perfect for spring and I got so many compliments when I wore this. Unfortunately the staying power is as good as Chinchilly, but it’s still better than a lot of polishes I have tried, it lasted 4 days without any major chips.

Essie’s new diffusion line is available at selected Boots and Superdrug and they retail at £7.99

6 comments:

  1. I reallllllly want this! Waiting until after exams to treat myself xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this looks so lovely on and it's such a great name for it too! Love Essie polishes, I wish I could add more to my collection! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Revlon Minted instead, which is not a perfect dupe but still close x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour is one of my all-time favourites, its stunning and is one that I think everyone should have in their collection :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty colour! I keep looking at the Essie polishes in Boots and can never decide on one!

    xo

    ReplyDelete