Friday 18 May 2012

Nars Blusher in Torrid

Nars Torrid Swatch Review Blusher

Nars Torrid Swatch Review Blush

Nars Blusher in Torrid ~ £20.50

I bought this blush on my birthday, and it’s safe to say it has started a new obsession. Nars describe Torrid as a ‘coral with shimmer’ it is a coral that leans orange, and has a soft gold shimmer. The shimmer is very fine, and there is no visible or chunky glitter. In theory this shade does sound quite similar to the infamous Orgasm, but they are nothing alike, Torrid is most definitely a red/orange toned coral, while Orgasm is a lot pinker. When swatched together Orgasm pulls a lot pinker, and has a more obvious shimmer.

Torrid would flatter a wide range skin tones, as the red tones would suit most skin tones. This is the first coral blush I own, and I haven’t reached for a pink blush since I bought it.

Texture wise this (and the other) Nars blushes are flawless, this blends with no problem and the shimmer looks natural whilst still giving a gorgeous glow.

I apply this with either the Japonesque Blush Brush or Real Techniques Stippling Brush (both available at Boots) and love to pair with a warm nude like MAC Kinda Sexy or reds (my favourite being Revlon Strawberry Suede or MAC Ruby Woo).

You can find Nars Blushes at Space NK (link)

5 comments:

  1. I sooo want to try Nars blushers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blush! I own 2 NARS blushes and I think they are just brilliant. Thanks for the review x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely thinking of trying this out! thank you

    Nafisah xo

    http://bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this and quite frankly it walks all over Orgasm, I have SuperOrgasm too and yep, Torrid is definitely way better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I currently own Nars Orgasm blusher, which I love but I'm trying to be a bit more sparing with it now as I've hit pan. My next Nars purchases will be the Nars bronzing powder in Laguna and Nars cream blush in Penny Lane xx

    ReplyDelete