Monday 28 May 2012

Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo

Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo Review
It’s safe to say that most people use dry shampoo, it saves time and sometimes it’s just necessary! It can however be troublesome, if you don’t get it right you can end up looking like you’ve got grey hair or just hair that feel horrible. I could never find a Batiste dry shampoo that worked for me, the normal ones made me look like I had grey roots and none of the coloured ones looked right.
So when I spotted this in Lush I though it might be worth a try. No Drought is scented with grapefruit and lime and it has an amazing fresh citrus scent, it is off white in the tube but when rubbed into the hair it is completely colourless, no grey roots in sight! this doesn’t leave my hair feeling matted or loaded with product, just fresh and gorgeous smelling.
My only complaint is that it isn’t available in a smaller travel size bottle, which I would run out and purchase if it became available! One of the sales assistants did suggest dispensing it into a plastic baggie, but I feel that would be a rather messy affair.
Have you tried No Drought? Or are you loyal to another brand of dry shampoo? Let me know in the comments!
Lush No Drought is available in store and costs £6.50 for  a whopping 115g. 

3 comments:

  1. I've never tried this before! Will be taking a look. Thank you! :)

    Nafisah xo

    http://bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of this, it sounds really interesting. Before I started using Batiste I used to use Lush's dusting powders as dry shampoo. Strange that it doesn't come in a travel size bottle though! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this product looks good, i ALWAYS use batiste so would be good to try something new. Nice blog :)

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete