Wednesday 23 May 2012

Some Body Shop Repurchases

Body Shop Coconut Body Butter  Review Cruelty Free Lotion

I’m slowly becoming both coconut and Body Shop obsessed. I’ve been trying to get better with moisturising my body and at least doing it every other day. I ran out of the Coconut Milk Body Lotion (review here) last week and used up a travel size tub of the Coconut Body Butter, that I picked up in Leeds.

I love the scent of both of these products so much, and the fact that they last through the day. If you like a light smelling lotion then you probably won’t enjoy using these as the scent is quite strong and it does stay all day, not a problem for me as I love smelling of coconut!

My usual routine with these products is to use the lotion all over every night (and some mornings) and use the Body Butter to target drier areas. I find they both sink in easily, but I don’t generally use the Body Butter in the morning before getting dressed.

While I’m talking about the Body Shop, I really recommend the Love Your Body loyalty cards, which cost £5 to buy, but they normally give you a free product when you purchase it. Before I had one I thought the Body Shop was expensive, but with the loyalty cards you can get some great bargains! My local Body Shop was running a ‘Spend £5 get a Product Up to the Value of £15 Free’ promotion for Love Your Body Card holders so with the 10% discount + the 25% off Body Lotions I managed to snap both of these up for £5.80! Complete bargain!

The Coconut Milk Body Lotion costs £8 and the Coconut Body Butter costs £12.50 and are available instore and online (link)

4 comments:

  1. I love body shop products too! :) try the lip balms! :)

    Lovely blog

    Nafisah xo

    http://bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Coconut Body Butter is my fav! I love the smell of coconut it reminds me of holidays. New follower, loving your blog :)

    Come and check out my MAC Giveaway!
    http://beautybyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coconut smell on other people just not on me...sounds weird right??? I have these just in the scent Moringa, thats nice! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. No-one in the Body Shop has ever explained the Love Your Body cards to me, I definitely need to get one! I love coconut too :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete