Saturday 5 May 2012

Revlon Raspberry Bite

Revlon Raspberry Bite Swatch

Revlon Raspberry Bite

If your sick of reading about tinted lip balms and sheer formulas read on! Revlon Raspberry Bite Looks quite dark in the tube and looks like it would be more of an autumn shade. When applied however it is a really bright, in your face, true raspberry. This is definitely the perfect raspberry shade, if your missing your autumn berry shades this is a great lipstick for Spring/Summer.

I can’t fault the formula of this lipstick, it’s creamy, wears well and isn’t too drying. The best bit is I got this for £1.99! You can’t get this in Boots/Superdrug, I got it from a discount/wholesale cosmetics store but it can be found very easily on eBay (link) along with a lot of other Revlon shades.

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade, very richly pigmented :) Great price as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely going back to get more! x

      Delete
  2. Revlon lipsticks are always good value but that one was a bargain! I love their colour Fire and Ice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful shade and what a bargain! Looks lovely against your skin tone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really gorgeous, it looks like something that I would really like. I haven't used/bought any Revlon lipsticks for ages. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful shade. I am very much into corals right now, but I'm looking on eBay as I type this ;-)

    Also, on a side note: absolutely addicted to your blog, Hollie. Discovered it yesterday and think I've read through most posts since then! Looking forward to following and reading (more!) from you :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried Colourburst Lipstick in Coral? Gorgeous shade.

      Thanks so much for your comment, hope you enjoy the blog!
      xx

      Delete
  6. Argh argh I need this, I bet it wont be in my local stores though! will check on tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already bought three other shades that I haven't seen anywhere else, from the shop I got this from, it's a goldmine!
      x

      Delete
  7. Such a stunning shade, I almost bought it from Amazon at the weekend - wish I had now! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it, would suit your skintone so well!

      The shop near me has so many discontinued/US only Revlon shades, its hard not to buy them all!

      Hollie
      x

      Delete