Tuesday 8 May 2012

Montagne Jeunesse Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

Montagne Jennesse Skin Heroes De Clog Pores

As I mentioned in this post I have been trying out the Montagne Jeunesse Skin Heroes range, the first product I want to talk to you about is the Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. You get 3 strips in each pack and I have used one strip a week for the past 3 weeks.

These are really easy to use, you just dampen your nose, apply and wait for 15 minutes before gently removing it. I find these do improve the texture of the skin on my nose, I do have a lot of congestion and it looks less obvious after using these. I do find that the results are temporary but I imagine if you used them on a regular basis the results would last.

I would repurchase these if I wanted a quick fix, as make up did apply a bit smoother but I would personally not use them regularly as I would worry that pulling them off would aggravate my sensitive skin if used to often.

The Skin Heroes range is available at Asda and Montagne Jeunesse website (link) and cost £1.49 each.

3 comments:

  1. I love the blemish mud by montagne jeunesse :D Leaves my skin so soft <3 Never used pore strips though, as the pores on my nose are never clogged or anythin!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really suffer with my pores so these sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice! i'm a sucker for products like this

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete