Tuesday 1 May 2012

REN Kit for Blemish Prone Skin

Ren Kit for Blemish Prone Skin

REN are a skincare brand that I am becoming very interested in. I picked up this little kit of travel size products from Beauty Expert which contains four products from the ClearCalm 3 line, which is aimed at blemish prone skin. My skin has calmed down a lot recently (more on that soon) but I have a feeling I will still get some pesky spots once a month.

As my skin is between types at the minute it made sense to try a few smaller products, and these will also come in very handy for the weekends I spend in Leeds.

I haven’t tried these yet, but I got such a good deal I had to share! If you shop at Tesco a fair bit no doubt you get sent a fair few coupons every few months, I found myself with a quite a few and wanted to spend them on something more interesting than milk and bread. £5 of coupons can be used to get £10 in Beauty Expert vouchers, and along with a 20% discount code I got a pretty good deal on this and some other bits I picked up! They send out quite a lot of discount codes, so if you like high end beauty but not the price I definitely recommend signing up for their newsletter.

The REN Kit for Blemish Prone Skin costs £15 and is available at Beauty Expert.

No comments:

Post a Comment