Tuesday 17 January 2012

Clinique Mascara Swap at Boots

Just a quick heads up if you don’t already know, Boots are doing the Mascara swap again. Just take any mascara (it can be empty!) into your nearest Boots with a Clinique counter for your free sample, I went on Sunday and my Boots still had plenty of samples left. I opted for High Lengths, as I had already tried High Impact and don’t really like it.

If you have short or straight lashes and want a lengthening boost, I’d go for High Lengths, if volumes you main concern High Impact is great at thickening lashes. Also these samples are pretty generous, I’ve had a few from GWP’s and they last a good few months, so well worth making a visit too Boots for!

Which will you be picking up?

1 comment:

  1. im going to try and get to my boots to get one of these, hope they aren't sold out!! xx

    ReplyDelete