Thursday 12 January 2012

FOTD: Electric Eel

DSC_0194
I haven’t done a dramatic look for a while, I’ve been working a bit more recently so my routine has been more about getting some easy to apply make-up on that would make me look more awake. I got back from work yesterday and knowing I had a week of I got out my MAC Palette and started to have a play!
FACE
Estee Lauder Doublewear
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
MAC MSF Natural
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (to contour)
EYES
UDPP
Urban Decay Creep (From the Naked Palette)
MAC Eyeshadows: Blanc Type, Electric Eel, Club, White Frost
Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Liner in Perversion
LIPS
Sleek Pout Paint in Peek a Bloo
MAC Rebel
New CID i-Line in Black

8 comments:

  1. I love this. It's alluring and dark and full of mysterious verve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, think I might wear this tomorrow when I go out and scare the locals..
      x

      Delete
  2. Wow! I am speechless! This is such a gorgeous makeup look! Definitely worth trying!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is what happens when I have a week of just neutrals!
      x

      Delete
  3. This is so gorgeous! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire, been loving your NOTD lately, I'll definitely be digging out my Models Own Red Red Wine now!
      x

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! I'd never be so daring but you totally rock it!
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nic, I feel underdone on a night out if I dont look some sort of crazy, lol!
      x

      Delete