Wednesday 11 January 2012

NOTD –17 Forever

DSC_0198

DSC_0197

DSC_0200

I think I may have found my perfect nude polish. I received this in a goody bag from winning a competition on 17’s Facebook page, and when I saw it I was a bit ‘meh’ about the shade, in the bottle it just looks like your average neutral polish. On the nail however, I love the colour, it’s a beautiful nude with enough pink and mauve in it that it doesn’t make my hands look dead.

I’ve used 3 coats here, but could of got away with 2. This is a great colour for putting on when you’re not sure what you are going to be wearing or want something simple for work.

17 Lasting Fix Nail Polish can be found at Boots priced £2.99

7 comments:

  1. oooh nooo i love this shade, definately not meh!! i love nude shades, for lips and nails xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous isn't it! So glad I got this in my goody bag, because I would of ignored it instore. Now if I could only find my perfect nude lipstick!
    Hollie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a gorgeous colour, a really pretty nude. I love the 17 polishes they are so good for the price! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this colour, its so pretty, gotta love a good ol' 17 polish! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have this one! I love 'chaperone' too, what shade is this?

    http://helloterrilowe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooo I love this colour! My fave nude shade is Dior Vernis Safari Beige I think it's called...it looks very similar to this one! And I think is something stupid like £17.50...don't remember. I don't look at the price when I pay for them because they are so owch!

    But definitely will be looking at this when I pop into boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete