Saturday 14 January 2012

One Stop Plus Clothing

onestop plus

onestopplus copy

cardigan

OneStopPlus.co.uk is a site that makes a great range of plus size fashion available in one place. I’m sure I’m not the only one that finds shopping on the high street for anything bigger than a size 12 a nightmare. High Street stores provide sizes to fit, but often I can’t find styles that suit me, especially as I’m also quite tall.

When I began to become unsatisfied with the highstreet I started looking online, who also do a range for plus size, ASOS Curve, but again this was unsuitable, as the smallest size in Curve is 20! So they expect the styles aimed at an 8/10 to suit those of us that are a 14/16 or 18. I often find in these cases that there is no sense of shape to the clothes, so if something will fit around the bust it will be around the waist. We are not all straight up and down!

When I was offered the chance to try something from the range I jumped at the chance, and when I saw that they stocked La Redoute’s Creation range I was even more excited! I’ve always loved the simple shapes and colours that you can expect from La Redoute, also pretending to be some elegant and effortless French fashionista can’t hurt, can it?

I was sent a gorgeous knit cardigan, and I haven’t stopped wearing it since. It’s a gorgeous chunky knit, with three quarter length sleeves and is the perfect length for me. I’ve been pairing this with leggings and tunics, or over a smart dress to make it a bit more daytime friendly. It’s available in a range of beautiful colours, including a lovely purple shade.

The site stocks a good range of clothes and brands, also selling shoes, lingerie and menswear. My only criticism of the site would be that some of the ranges, don’t cater for those wanting ‘fast fashion’ but as I tend to wear more simple, classic shapes this wouldn’t stop me shopping there. I’ve already got my eye on some of their wide leg boots!

You can shop all of One Stop Plus’s range for Size 14-36 at http://www.onestopplus.co.uk/, the Cardigan I received retails at £21.00.

Disclaimer: I received this Cardigan for review, this does not affect my opinion.

4 comments:

  1. i love your blog and that is all
    mwah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do as well, but that is not all.. I would really really love to know which nail polish you were wearing on your nails when you took this picture :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, its 17's Magnetized Nail Varnish in Green x

      Delete