Friday 6 January 2012

Urban Decay Book of Shadows Quick Look and Face of the Day

DSC_0119

DSC_0121

DSC_0126

DSC_0127

DSC_0129

DSC_0132

Firstly apologies for the psycho eyes and unruly brows (I’ve lost my Tweezermans! *sob*), I was given this palette by my boyfriend for Christmas, as he knows I would never spend that much in a palette for myself. This is my first time with Urban Decay eyeshadows and I’m loving them so far, they’re all shimmer/glitter shades and they have such a gorgeous easy to blend texture.

I’ll be doing a full review and swatches soon, but so far I’m in love with this palette. I also haven’t put down the 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Liner that came included in the palette and have also bought another, it a different colour. Yep, it’s that good! It stays on on from when I put my make-up on in the morning at 4.30am till I take it off before bed, which in the current weather it’s nothing short of amazing!

In this FOTD I used Blue Bender and Hijack, along with the 24/7 Waterproof Liner and the Supercurl Curling Mascara that were included in the palette.

If you thinking about getting this palette, now’s a good time, as it is limited edition and can now be found in Debenhams for £36.80.

No comments:

Post a Comment