Tuesday 10 January 2012

I’m Starting a Project 20 Pan!

Last year I didn’t really think about how much money I was spending on make-up, and would often put things into my basket at Boots or order things online without even considering whether I needed it or not. So as you can imagine I have developed a fairly large stash of products. The amount of eyeshadow I have in particular is ridiculous,  I don’t know how I’m ever going to ever going to use them up!

I will still be repurchasing foundation/concealer/powder if I run out and any skincare that I run out of.

I’m also hoping that this will make my blog a little more interesting and force me to do different post than just reviews and hauls!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting a project pan! Looking forward to your updates on this, hopefully it'll inspire me to do something similar as I spend far too much money on beauty stuff! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It gets so expensive doesn't it, I never realise until I really look at what I have bought each month!
      x

      Delete
  2. Excellent idea. I shall try my best to follow your lead. Use more and spend less.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, and I need all the support I can get!
      x

      Delete